Terms of Service
The following terms and conditions (these “Terms of Service”), govern your access to and use of the Bajoodle website, including any content, functionality and services offered on or through www. Bajoodle.com (the “Site”), or by Bajoodle, LLC., as applicable.
This Site is offered and available to users who are 15 years of age or older. If you are under 15 you may not use this Site or the Bajoodle services or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 15 with or without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 15, please contact us at email@example.com.
Users 15-17 years of age must get the permission, approval, and consent from parents or guardians of legal age to use this site. Parents or guardians of legal age are required to set up the account for the minor, provide the necessary information as well as an email address that is used or monitored by the parent or guardian, and communicate with buyers. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age or are represented by a parent or guardian of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Site.
Our Customer Support team is available 24/7 if you have any questions regarding the Site or Terms of Service. Contacting our Customer Support team can be performed by submitting a request here.
Provider Background and Identity Check Process
Bajoodle attempts to check the backgrounds of each Seller and Buyer using a third-party background check service that includes, but is not limited to, a sex offenders registry check, county, state, federal and national criminal records check, and domestic and international terrorist watchlist check. Buyers and Sellers (Parents/Guardians of minors) hereby give consent to Bajoodle to conduct background checks as often as required in compliance with applicable law, including without limitation the Fair Credit Reporting Act. Although Bajoodle attempts to perform background and identity checks on each of it’s Buyers and Sellers, Bajoodle cannot guarantee that a background check can be obtained (especially on minors) or confirm that each Buyer or Seller is who they claim to be, and therefore, Bajoodle cannot and does not assume any responsibility for the accuracy or reliability of the identity or background check information or any information provided through the Service.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT BAJOODLE IS NOT LIABLE FOR DAMAGE THAT MIGHT ARISE OUT OF THE SERVICES. BAJOODLE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONDUCT, WHETHER ONLINE OR OFFLINE, OF ANY USER INCLUDING BUYERS AND SELLERS, AND WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, INJURY OR DAMAGE ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH ANY SERVICES. Each User should exercise caution and common sense to protect their personal safety and property, just as you would when interacting with any person with whom you do not know. Bajoodle’s sole liability with respect to the Services performed by Providers is as set forth here within these Terms of Services.
The short version
- Services that are offered by sellers on Bajoodle are called “Jobs”.
- Only registered users can buy and sell on Bajoodle. Registration is free.
- Buyers pay Bajoodle in advance to create an order.
- Payments are made using one of the payment options made available: Debit Card, Credit Card, PayPal, Stripe or existing Bajoodle balance, and are made directly to Bajoodle through the payment process on Bajoodle.com.
- Jobs should be ordered using the ‘BUY NOW…’ button on the particular job profile.
- Buyer and seller are given access to a private transaction page where they can communicate details of the order.
- Once a seller completes the job or service, or delivers the product or files, seller must mark the transaction as “delivered”.
- Once the buyer has received the completed job, service or product, and is satisfied, buyer has to “accept” the job as complete to finalize the transaction.
- Buyer has up to two (2) days to either accept the delivery, request modification, or even request mutual cancellation of the order.
- If a buyer fails to respond in the two (2) day given time period, the system will auto-complete the transaction.
- Once the buyer marks the job as “accepted”, the money is deposited into the seller’s account in a form of a credit balance.
- Seller is then able to request withdrawal of those funds to a Paypal account. Therefore a seller must have a PayPal account setup to withdraw funds.
- Buyers are granted all rights for the delivered work, unless otherwise specified by the Seller in the job description.
- Sellers gain account statuses (Levels) based on their performance and reputation.
- Sellers must fulfill their orders, and may not cancel orders on a regular basis or without cause. Cancelling orders will affect sellers’ reputation and status.
- Users may not offer or accept payments using any method other than placing an order through Bajoodle.com.
- Communication for handling orders should be performed on Bajoodle, through the order page. Users who engage and communicate off of Bajoodle will not be protected by our Terms of Service.
- Bajoodle retains the right to use all published delivered works for Bajoodle marketing and promotion purposes.
- Sellers create jobs on Bajoodle to allow Buyers to purchase their services or products offered.
- Each order you sell and successfully complete, accredits your account with a net revenue of 100% of the purchase amount.
- Bajoodle accredits Sellers once an order is completed. See our “Orders” section below for a definition of a completed order.
- Revenues are made available for withdrawal from the Revenue page immediately after the order is marked as “delivered” by the Seller and then “accepted” by the Buyer. The Buyer has up to 2 days to accept or dispute the completed order. If the Buyer does not respond within 2 days, the job will be automatically marked as complete.
- To withdraw your revenues, you must have a PayPal account setup with a valid PayPal ID and email.
- Withdrawals from your account may become disabled upon review of our Security & Safety team. This may be done for security concerns in order to prevent fraudulent transactions, reported poor performance or violations to our Terms of Service from buyers to our Customer Support team, or if another Bajoodle profile is associated to the same withdrawal providers. Enabling withdrawals will be evaluated by our Security & Safety team following a review of your account.
- Sellers are responsible for paying any direct or indirect taxes, including any GST, VAT or otherwise, which may apply to them depending on residency or location. Sellers represent and warrant that they comply, and will comply at all times, with their obligations under income tax provisions in their jurisdiction. The job price shown on the Seller’s page is inclusive of all such taxes and charges that may apply to the Sellers.
- Both Sellers and Buyers have the right to remain completely anonymous except email address (which is only seen by Bajoodle Admin) and username (which each member must create when signing up for an account) on Bajoodle.
- Buyers must send Sellers Job Requests before any work can commence.
- Sellers must accept Job Requests before any work can commence.
- Buyers pay Sellers using one of the payment options available through the Bajoodle.com checkout process before any work can commence.
- The Seller’s rating is calculated based on the order reviews posted by Buyers, amount of orders cancelled, and late deliveries. High ratings allow Sellers to obtain advanced Seller levels.
- If Sellers receive high quantities of poor ratings or get reported from Buyers, they may have their accounts suspended or blocked permanently.
- If a Job is running late, Buyers are likely to leave negative feedback.
- As soon as a Job reaches “late” status the Seller has 3 days to either deliver the work or the Buyer will be refunded in full.
- If an order is cancelled (for any reason), the funds will be refunded to the Buyer in the full job amount.
Shipping Physical Items
Some of the services on Bajoodle are delivered physically (arts and crafts, electronics & games, etc.). For these types of jobs, Sellers may decide to add shipping charges. Sellers can add shipping charges for local shipping (within the same country) and for international shipping (anywhere else).
- Jobs that include shipping costs must have physical deliverables sent to Buyers.
- Shipping costs added to a job only pertains to the cost Sellers require to ship physical items to Buyers.
- Important: Buyers who purchase jobs that require physical delivery, will be asked to provide a shipping address.
- Sellers are responsible for all shipping arrangements once the Buyer provides the shipping address.
- Bajoodle does not handle or guarantee shipping, tracking, quality, and condition of items or their delivery and shall not be responsible or liable for any damages or other problems resulting from shipping.
- A tracking number is a great way to avoid disputes related to shipping. We require entering the tracking number if available in the order page when delivering your work.
- To withdraw your revenue, you must have a valid PayPal account setup. All funds eligible for Withdrawal will be held on your behalf at an account with Bajoodle’s Payment Services Provider. All payment services, including withdrawal services will be provided by Bajoodle’s Payment Services Provider.
- Your Bajoodle profile can be associated with only one PayPal account and a PayPal withdrawal account can be associated with only one Bajoodle profile.
- Revenues are made available for withdrawal from the Revenue page immediately after the order is marked as complete and accepted by the Buyer.
- To withdraw your available revenue, you must click on the designated withdrawal provider to initiate the withdrawal process.
- Withdrawals can only be made in the amount available to you.
- Withdrawal fees vary depending on the withdrawal method.
- Withdrawals are final and cannot be undone. We will not be able to reverse this process once it has begun.
- You may not offer Sellers to pay, or make payment using any method other than through the Bajoodle.com site.
- Bajoodle retains the right to use all published delivered works for bajoodle marketing and promotional purposes.
- Buyers may request a specific service with the Request feature found on the dashboard after signing in. Services requested on Bajoodle must be an allowed service on Bajoodle. Please review the Non-Permitted Usage section of these Terms of Services below for guidelines on approved services. Users should refrain from using the Post a Request feature for any purpose other than looking for services on Bajoodle.
- Buyers pay Bajoodle to create an order from a Seller’s page, through the “Buy Now…” button.
- Jobs may be purchased using a PayPal account, Debit/Credit Card payment through PayPal, a Stripe account, or Debit/Credit card payment powered by Stripe. All payments transacted through PayPal shall be subject to the PayPal User Agreement for PayPal Services, located at https://www.paypal.com/ga/webapps/mpp/ua/useragreement-full. All payments transacted through Stripe shall be subject to the Stripe Connected Account Agreement, located at https://stripe.com/connect/account-terms. By agreeing to these agreements, you agree to be bound by the PayPal or Stripe Services Agreement, as the same may be modified by PayPal or Stripe from time to time.
- Processing fees are added at the time of purchase where a Buyer can review and accept the total amount requested to pay. These fees include a payment processing that may be imposed by the payment gateway provider (ie, PayPal) and a 5% administrative fee to cover maintenance costs and expenses incurred by Bajoodle. When purchasing from your seller’s balance (i.e. out of your earned revenues) or buyer’s shopping balance (resulting from any credits or refunds) you will not be charged a processing fee. Funds returned to your balance from cancelled orders will not include processing fees paid.
- If you have funds in your account balance, either from your Shopping or available Revenue balance, it will be automatically applied to your next purchase, but only in the event that your balance covers the entire purchase amount.
- You may not offer Sellers to pay, or make payment using any method other than through the Bajoodle.com site. In case you have been asked to use an alternative payment method, please report it immediately to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Buyers must submit a Job Request and the Seller must accept before any orders can be placed.
- Once payment is confirmed, your order will be created.
- Once the Seller completes the job, and marks the transaction as “delivered”, Buyer is given 2 days to either “accept” the delivery, request modification, or even request mutual cancellation of the order. If Buyer fails to respond in that time period, the system would auto-complete the transaction. A refund can not be given, so Buyer must make a determination within the given timeframe.
- Avoid filing a dispute or reversing a payment through PayPal, Stripe, or your bank. Doing so may get your account blocked.
- In case of a problem, always try and work things out with your Seller. If you need further assistance, contact our customer support at email@example.com.
Buyers may be charged with indirect taxes (such as VAT or GST) depending on their residency, location and any applicable law, in addition to the job price shown on the job page.
Buyers agree that they are responsible to comply with all tax requirements applicable to them, including but not limited to any obligation to deduct or withhold taxes. It is hereby clarified that all prices and fees that appear on the Site are the net amounts that will be paid following any direct or indirect taxes, levy, withholding tax and/or deductions.
- Once payment is confirmed, your order will be created and given a unique Bajoodle order number.
- Sellers must deliver completed jobs, services, products or files and/or proof of work using the Deliver Work button (located on the Order page) according to the service that was purchased and advertised on their job page.
- Using the Deliver Work button may not be abused by Sellers to circumvent Order guidelines described in this Terms of Service. Using the “Deliver Work” button when an order was not fulfilled may result in a cancellation of that order after review, affect the Seller’s rating and result in a warning to Seller.
- An order is marked as “Complete” after the order is marked as “Delivered” by the Seller and then “Accepted” and rated by the Buyer. An order will be automatically marked as complete if not rated and no request for modification was submitted within 2 days after marked as Delivered.
- We encourage our Buyers and Sellers to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves. If for any reason this fails or if you encounter non-permitted usage on the Site, users can contact Bajoodle’s Customer Support department for assistance.
- When a Buyer orders a job, the Seller gets notified by e-mail.
- Sellers must accept Job Requests before any work can commence.
- Sellers are required to meet the delivery duration they specified when creating their jobs. Failing to do so will permit the Buyer to cancel the order and will reduce the Seller’s rating.
- Both Buyers and Sellers have the option to cancel an order by mutual agreement. Doing so has no negative effect on either party.
- Unanswered mutual cancellation requests will be automatically accepted after 48 hours, while reducing the non-responding user’s rating.
- A Seller may cancel an order at any given moment. However, cancelling an order has a negative effect on the Seller’s rating. If a cancellation occurs the Buyer will be refunded the full job amount.
- If a Seller becomes unresponsive where the job is “late” (goes beyond the agreed upon date and time), the Buyer has the option to cancel the order or allow the Seller up to 3 days to deliver the work, if the type of work is able to be extended timewise. Otherwise the Buyer will be refunded from the date the job is late.
- Feedback reviews provided by Buyers while completing an order are an essential part of Bajoodle’s rating system. Reviews demonstrate the Buyer’s overall experience with the Sellers and their service. Buyers are encouraged to communicate to the Seller any concerns experienced during their active order in regards to the service provided by the Seller.
- Leaving a Buyer’s feedback is a basic prerogative of a Buyer. Feedback reviews will not be removed unless there are clear violations to our Terms of Service.
- To prevent any misuse of our Feedback system, all feedback reviews must come from legitimate sales executed exclusively through the Bajoodle platform from users within our Community. Purchases arranged, determined to artificially enhance Seller ratings, or to abuse the Bajoodle platform with purchases from additional accounts, will result in a permanent suspension of all related accounts.
- Feedback comments given by Buyers are publicly displayed on a Seller’s job page. Buyers have the option not to include a comment, but still rate the service.
- Work Samples are the delivered images and videos sent to a Buyer in a delivery message. Work Samples are added to a Seller’s Live Portfolio on their job page if the Buyer chooses to publish the Work Sample while providing a public feedback review.
- Withholding the delivery of services, files, or information required to complete the job’s service with the intent to gain favorable reviews or additional services is prohibited.
- Responding and posting a review: Once work is delivered, the Buyer has two days to respond. If no response is provided within the response period, the order will be considered completed.
- Users are allowed to leave reviews on orders up to 10 days after an order is marked as complete. No new reviews may be added to an order after 10 days.
- Sellers may not solicit the removal of feedback reviews from their Buyers through mutual cancellations.
- Violation of Bajoodle Terms of Service may get your account permanently blocked.
- Bajoodle reserves the right to put any account on hold or permanently cancel accounts due to misbehavior. Users with accounts on hold will not be able to sell or buy on Bajoodle.
- By creating an account at Bajoodle, you’ve agreed to allow Bajoodle to contact you periodically with site-specific information (ie. weekly newsletter, notifications regarding the process of either buying or selling a Job on Bajoodle).
- By creating an account and/or posting a job on Bajoodle, you are allowing Bajoodle to use either the content of your job or your username in the promotion of the site (and your job).
- Bajoodle may make changes to its Terms of Service from time to time. When these changes are made, Bajoodle will make a new copy of the Terms of Service available at http://www.bajoodle.com/terms-of-service.
- You understand and agree that if you use Bajoodle after the date on which the Terms of Service have changed, Bajoodle will treat your use as acceptance of the updated Terms of Service.
Disputes and Cancellations
- We encourage our buyers and sellers to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves. If for any reason this fails, users can contact Bajoodle customer support department for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Order cancellations can be performed on Bajoodle, or when eligible, by Customer Support.
- Filing a transaction dispute or reversing a payment through your payment provider or your bank is a violation to these Terms of Service. Doing so may get your account temporarily or permanently disabled. Note: once you have filed a dispute with your payment provider, the funds will be ineligible for a refund due to our obligations towards the payment provider.
- In the event that a Buyer or Seller encounters an issue related to the service provided in an order, you are encouraged to use the Site’s dispute resolution tools to attempt to resolve the matter.
- Bajoodle, through its Payment Services Providers, reserves the right to cancel orders or place funds on hold for any suspected fraudulent transactions made on the Site.
- All transfer and assignment of intellectual property to the Buyer shall be subject to full payment for the job and the delivery may not be used if payment is cancelled for any reason.
- If an order is cancelled (for any reason), the funds paid will be refunded to the Buyer’s Shopping Balance.
- Revisions to deliveries can be performed by Sellers based on the Seller’s job and customer care. Sellers may determine the amount of revisions offered to Buyers, including no revisions.
- Requests for revisions can be performed through the Order page while the order is marked as Delivered.
- Requesting to gain more services from Sellers beyond the agreed requirements by using the Request Revisions button is not allowed.
- Bajoodle encourages Buyers and Sellers to resolve service disputes mutually using Bajoodle’s Customer Support team.
- Eligibility for requests to Bajoodle to cancel an order will be assessed by our Customer Support team based on a number of factors, including violations to our Terms of Service, general misconduct, and improper usage of the Bajoodle delivery system. See below for Order specific eligibility.
- Orders are not eligible to be cancelled based on the quality of service/materials delivered by the Seller if the service was rendered as described in the job page. Buyers may rate their experience with the Seller on the order page, including the overall level of service quality received.
- Buyers must use Bajoodle’s Customer Support to address their concerns and desired resolution related to the service provided by their Seller. Customer Support will not take any action against Orders where the Buyers failed to inform their Seller of issues related to the Seller’s service and will allow Sellers to provide a resolution first. This does not include non-permitted usage of Bajoodle.
- Any non-permitted usage of Bajoodle encountered during an Order, after being reviewed by our Customer Support team, may result in the order being cancelled. This includes, but not limited to; harassment, unlawful behavior, or other violations to Bajoodle’s Terms of Service.
- Bajoodle Customer Support will cancel orders based on, but not limited to, the following reasons:
- Active Orders (after the Buyer submits their requirements and before the Seller delivers on Bajoodle)
- The Seller is late and unresponsive for more than 24 hours while the order is marked as Late.
- Users are abusive towards the other party through threats of low ratings or leveraging order materials (such as logins, personal information) against each other.
- Users supplied or included copyright/trademark infringing materials as part of the Buyer requirements or the Seller’s delivery.
- The user is no longer an active Bajoodle user due to Terms of Service violations or closure of their account.
- Delivered Orders (after the Seller clicks Deliver Now and before the order is marked as complete)
- The Seller uses the Delivery system to extend the delivery due date to complete the requested service without providing the final delivered service to Buyers. Note: Multiple reported offenses will result in permanent suspension of your account.
- The Seller delivers no files and/or proof of work related to the agreed upon order requirements. Note: Subjectivity of the materials in question will be reviewed by our Customer Support team.
- The Seller requests additional payments, on or off the Bajoodle platform, by withholding the final delivery of services directly related to the agreed requirements.
- The Seller is withholding the final delivery of services for improved ratings.
- Buyers who threaten to leave a damaging review to gain more services from the Seller not related to the agreed requirements.
- Bajoodle does not automatically refund payments made for cancelled orders back to your payment provider. Funds from order cancellations are returned to the Buyer’s balance as credit and are available for future purchases on Bajoodle. Funds returned to your balance from cancelled orders will not include service fees paid.
- Deposit refunds, when available from the payment provider, can be performed by our Customer Support team. To prevent fraud and abuse, we limit the total amount of times users can request a payment provider refund from their account which is subject to review by our Customer Support team. Such refunds may be subject to an additional fee. If any service fees were added at the time of purchase to create a new order, the service fees from that payment will not be refunded along with your deposit.
Ownership and limitations
Ownership and limitations: unless clearly stated otherwise in the job description text, when the work is delivered, the buyer is granted all intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, copyrights for the work delivered from the seller and the seller waives any and all moral rights therein. For removal of doubt, in custom created work (such as art work, design work, report generation etc.), the delivered service shall be the exclusive property of buyer. The seller expressly agrees to assign to buyer the copyright in any delivered services that do not meet the requirements of a work-for-hire under the U.S. Copyright Act. Additionally, independent of the U.S. Copyright Act, the seller agrees that unless he indicated otherwise in the job description, once the order is completed the seller assigns along with it to the buyer, to the fullest extent possible under the law, all of its rights, title and interest, if any, in and to the delivered service and waives any and all moral rights in connection therewith.
The sellers further asserts that whatever information he received from the buyer, which is not public domain, shall not be used for any purpose whatsoever other than for the delivery of the work to the buyer.
By offering a service, the seller asserts that it has sufficient permissions to provide, sell or resell the service that they offer on Bajoodle.
Staying out of trouble
- At Bajoodle, we openly promote the site as a meeting place and therefore the exchange of information, including personal contact details is permitted.
- All members at Bajoodle must be at minimum 13 years of age.
- Posting or sending adult, illegal, rude, abusive, improper, copyright protected, promotional, spam, violent, nonsense or any uncool stuff is strictly prohibited. Doing so will get your account blocked permanently.
Work delivery & communications
- You are responsible to scan all transferred files for viruses and malware. Bajoodle will not be responsible for any damages which might occur due to site usage, use of content or files transferred.
- Sellers must deliver completed files and/or proof of work using the ‘Deliver Completed Work’ tab (located in the Order Page).
- Once work is delivered, the Buyer has 2 days to respond. After that time, the order will be marked as complete.
User Conduct and Protection
Bajoodle enables people around the world to create, share, sell and purchase many services and goods they need by local teenagers and young adults. Services offered on Bajoodle reflect the diversity of an expanding job economy. Members of the Bajoodle community communicate and engage through orders, social media, and on Bajoodle’s Community Forums.
Bajoodle maintains a friendly, community spirited, and professional environment. Users should keep to that spirit while participating in any activity or extensions of Bajoodle. This section relates to the expected conduct users should adhere to while interacting with each other on Bajoodle.
To report a violation of our Terms of Service, User Misconduct, or inquiries regarding your account, please contact our Customer Support team at email@example.com.
- To protect our users’ privacy, user identities are kept anonymous. Requesting or providing Email addresses, Skype/IM usernames, telephone numbers or any other personal contact details to communicate outside of Bajoodle in order to circumvent or abuse the Bajoodle messaging system or Bajoodle platform is not permitted.
- Any necessary exchange of personal information required to continue a service may be exchanged within the order page.
- Bajoodle does not provide any guarantee of the level of service offered to Buyers. You may use the dispute resolution tools provided to you in the order page.
- Bajoodle does not provide protection for users who interact outside of the Bajoodle platform.
- All information and file exchanges must be performed exclusively on Bajoodle’s platform.
- Rude, abusive, improper language, or violent messages will not be tolerated and may result in an account warning or the suspension/removal of your account.
- Bajoodle is open to everyone. Discrimination against a community member based on gender, race, age, religious affiliation, sexual preference or otherwise is not acceptable and may result in the suspension/removal of your account.
- Users may not submit proposals or solicit parties introduced through Bajoodle to contract, engage with, or pay outside of Bajoodle.
- Users with the intention to defame competing Sellers by ordering from competing services will have their reviews removed or further account status related actions determined by review by our Trust & Safety team.
- Users are to refrain from spamming or soliciting previous Buyers or Sellers to pursue removing/modifying reviews or cancelling orders that do not align on Order Cancellation or Feedback policies.
- Bajoodle reviews cases of payment provider chargebacks and disputes on behalf of Sellers. Although results vary per case due to each chargeback reason, we work hard on resolving disputes in the Seller’s favor. If the chargeback case allows, Bajoodle (or one of Bajoodle’s Payment Services Providers) will return parts or full revenue back to Sellers.
- Users may report jobs to Customer Support that may be in violation of Bajoodle’s Terms of Service based on the reported job’s replicated similarity to pre-existing services (copycat jobs).
- Sellers warrant that any content included in their jobs shall be original work conceived by the Sellers and shall not infringe any third party rights, including, without limitation, copyrights, trademarks or service marks. In the event that certain music or stock-footage media are incorporated within the jobs, Sellers represent and warrant that they hold a valid license to use such music and/or footage and to include them in the jobs.
- Bajoodle will respond to clear and complete notices of alleged copyright or trademark infringement.
Users may receive a warning to their account for violations of our Terms of Service or any user misconduct reported to our Trust and Safety team. A warning will be sent to the user’s email address and will be displayed for such user on the Site. Warnings do not limit account activity, but can lead to your account losing Seller statuses or becoming permanently disabled based on the severity of the violation.
Adult Services & Pornography – Bajoodle does not allow any exchange of adult oriented or pornographic materials and services.
Inappropriate Behavior & Language – Communication on Bajoodle should be friendly, constructive, and professional. Bajoodle condemns bullying, harassment, and hate speech towards others. We allow users a medium for which messages are exchanged between individuals, a system to rate orders, and to engage on larger platforms such as our Community Forum and Social Media pages.
Phishing and Spam – Bajoodle takes the matter its members’ security seriously. Any attempts to publish or send malicious content with the intent to compromise another member’s account or computer environment is strictly prohibited. Please respect our members privacy by not contacting them with offers, questions, suggestions or anything which is not directly related to their jobs or orders.
Privacy & Identity – You may not publish or post other people’s private and confidential information. Any exchange of personal information required for the completion of a service must be provided in the order page. Sellers further confirm that whatever information they receive from the Buyer, which is not public domain, shall not be used for any purpose whatsoever other than for the delivery of the work to the Buyer. Any users who engage and communicate off of Bajoodle will not be protected by our Terms of Service.
Authentic Bajoodle Profile – You may not create a false identity on Bajoodle, misrepresent your identity, create a Bajoodle profile for anyone other than yourself (a real person), or use or attempt to use another user’s account or information; Your profile information, including your description, skills, location, etc., while may be kept anonymous, must be accurate and complete and may not be misleading, illegal, offensive or otherwise harmful. Bajoodle reserves the right to require users to go through a verification process in order to use the Site (whether by using ID, phone, camera, etc.).
Intellectual Property Claims – Bajoodle will respond to clear and complete notices of alleged copyright or trademark infringement, and/or violation of third party’s terms of service.
Fraud / Unlawful Use – You may not use Bajoodle for any unlawful purposes or to conduct illegal activities.
Abuse and Spam
Multiple Accounts – To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the Bajoodle community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts. Note: any violations to Bajoodle’s Terms of Service is cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.
Targeted Abuse – We do not tolerate users who engage in targeted abuse or harassment towards other users on Bajoodle. This includes creating new multiple accounts to harass members through our message or ordering system.
Selling Accounts – You may not buy or sell Bajoodle accounts.
- Bajoodle reserves the right to put any account on hold or permanently disable accounts due to breach of these Terms of Service or due to any illegal or inappropriate use of the Site or services.
- Violation of Bajoodle’s Terms of Service may get your account disabled permanently.
- Users with disabled accounts will not be able to sell or buy on Bajoodle.
- Users who have violated our Terms of Service and had their account disabled may contact our Customer Support team for more information surrounding the violation and status of the account.
- Users must be able to verify their account ownership through Customer Support by providing materials that prove ownership of that account.
- Sellers will be able to withdraw their revenues from disabled accounts after a safety period of 90 days following full verification of ownership of the account in question, from the day of the last cleared payment received in their account and subject to Bajoodle’s approval.
- Disputes should be handled by contacting Bajoodle Customer Support.
- Bajoodle may make changes to its Terms of Service from time to time. When these changes are made, Bajoodle will make a new copy of the terms of service available on this page.
- You understand and agree that if you use Bajoodle after the date on which the Terms of Service have changed, Bajoodle will treat your use as acceptance of the updated Terms of Service.
User Generated Content
User Generated Content (“UGC”) refers to the content added by users as opposed to content created by the Site. All content uploaded to Bajoodle by our users (Buyers and Sellers) is User Generated Content. Bajoodle does not check user uploaded/created content for appropriateness, violations of copyright, trademarks, other rights or violations. We invite everyone to report violations together with proof of ownership as appropriate. Reported violating content may be removed or disabled.
Furthermore, Bajoodle is not responsible for the content, quality or the level of service provided by the Sellers. We provide no warranty with respect to the jobs, their delivery, and any communications between Buyers and Sellers. We encourage users to take advantage of our rating system, our community and common sense in choosing appropriate service offers.
By offering a service, the Seller undertakes that he/she has sufficient permissions, rights and/or licenses to provide, sell or resell the service that is offered on Bajoodle. Sellers advertising their job online must comply with laws and terms of service of the advertising platform or relevant website used to advertise. Failing to do so may result in removal of the job and may lead to the suspension of Seller’s account.
Note that it is our policy in appropriate circumstances to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOUR USE OF THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER BAJOODLE NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH BAJOODLE MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL BAJOODLE, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
IN ACCEPTING LIABILITY AS THE LIMITED AUTHORIZED PAYMENT COLLECTION AGENT OF SELLER, BAJOODLE AND ITS AFFILIATES ASSUME NO LIABILITY FOR ANY ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF SELLER.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
The term “Affiliate” referred to herein, is an entity that, directly or indirectly, controls, or is under the control of, or is under common control with Bajoodle, where control means having more than fifty percent (50%) voting stock or other ownership interest or the majority of voting rights of such entity.
Date of last modification of Bajoodle Terms of Service:
December 8th, 2018